* Biglaw is amidst an period of upheaval the place corporations can now not relaxation on their reputations.”No person desires their profession careening from guardrail to guardrail. They don’t need large peaks and valleys. They need stability.” Welcome to late-stage capitalism, pal. [Bloomberg Law News]
* Texas Home digs into Ken Paxton’s monetary points. Ken Paxton calls the Speaker of the Home a drunk. All the things could be very regular in Texas. [Law360]
* Have we created a era of legal professionals incapable of schmoozing? [Roll on Friday]
* Panama grants authorized rights to turtles. Cowabunga. [AP News]
* Alex Murdaugh indicted for fraud. Type of the least of his worries at this level. [Reuters Legal]
* “Are Second Hundred Corporations the New 100?” No. Subsequent query. [American Lawyer]
The put up Morning Docket: 05.25.23 appeared first on Above the Legislation.